Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tue, Mar 24, 2009 - 32.90 mi [Cycling]

Tue, Mar 24, 2009 - 32.90 mi [Cycling]
32.90 mi on windsor tourist. [Cycling]
Posted from My Cycling Log

The wind was there but not to bad just annoying on my way to college. I failed my Math class but still will attend it. I then went to take in some comedy so I could laugh it off. I got to park my bike in the green room which I was really happy as the lack of parking was a problem. It was great. I took a longer ride back home and some how managed my 32miles I am good like that. Somehow I just go this way and that way and it turns out to be 32 miles which is what I wanted.
I have not been doing my old rides and most likely won't be doing them any longer.
I need to rest them bones and besides I have way to many miles already.