Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For me cars represent oppression. A constant request of cash. With simple adjustments I can eliminate these oppressions.

While in the city I don't see a reason you constantly need to drive a motor (a scooter would be nice on the long haul 15mi.). I do have dreams of owning a 20 year old pickup and putting 100 miles a year on it. While stationed out in the remote woods.




So while I am carfree I am not dooming cars, just the way we use them. Addiction is a hard thing to over come. Denying this condition, is even worse. Because you exclude those who are not addicted , and suffer at your domination.


I currently can't shop at two groceries stores in my Area. Why?
Because there is no where to lock my bicycle. I am going to investigate.

Food inflates because of "how we ship" , and we use our food to fuel our motors.

We plan as though everyone arrives in a motor.

We allow murders and injuries to happen at will.

enough slow the cars down and infill the vacant land.