Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am always searching to get rid of stuff so when I can it goes. The invention of the smartphone has seen me tossing left and right. I recently purchased the razor maxx and the battery life is what its all about. I go a whole day in using my computer. home internet connection, Laptop, mp3, gps, are on the endangered list. Already Gone land line phone MP3 player in sleep mode, no problem wake it up and then the controls are right there. But this is the 21st century. I get streaming stations from around the world in every genre imaginable Video player with a screen I don't wince at all the time. 21st century Screen resolution is perfect and usable to view movies. Portable computer Needs a TV, mouse, keyboard 21st century web, dlna player (access home file server), Bluetooth, and micro hdmi to have array of options to achieve this. Web browser loads the whole page and allows for zooming with two finger motion (perfect) 21st century 4GLTE /sim worldwide Camera sucks and I carry a camera Functional 21st century instant Web crap pictures / video Love my Gps so probably keep that. ( I will get rid of old one and upgrade) I also have a mini mac (love the design) computer. So a laptop is not necessary. So In The end ( yes here is a hobby or two) Gadgets are small though. All of that would fit in my bicycle trailer. GPS Smartphone Desktop computer LED monitor Bluetooth keyboard and mouse NAS Router Switch Scanner tape backup zip drive 6 X cameras