Saturday, February 23, 2013

Gun Class

I took my gun class and now have a new outlook on life.

I will apply for my permit and in 60 days I will have a concealed permit in the state of Utah. Guns in this state are seen as a right and will die with a gun in their hands. I also believe in constitutional rights.

I don't even own a gun, but loved the training. Of course I may in 60 days go back and buy a gun. Utah is rather friendly when it comes to guns. Part of the main problem is I can't stow it in the car when I get someplace.

However in Utah, I only need to worry about the business or private property and federal places. Airports, buildings. I can even carry my gun to a National Park in Utah.

This is not advice for you to follow, but just something I learned. You would learn it also if you took the ccw class. Empower yourself, let the people be responsible rather than letting the laws be responsible. An armed society is a polite society.