Monday, April 13, 2009

Mon, Apr 13, 2009 - 14.80 mi [Cycling]

Mon, Apr 13, 2009 - 14.80 mi [Cycling]
14.80 mi on windsor tourist. [Cycling]
Posted from My Cycling Log


Headwind going into the wind. Eastbound into Mesa. I saw two cyclist. This was a rare treat I haven't seen a cyclist here for at least six months. See Google maps of the Salt River Crossing., Yes you cross the river bed.


The cyclist were riding to the right and almost got ran over. I was taking the lane Youtube crossing Salt River Not to worry my life was also in danger by the same person. He honked and huffed, but didn't blow me down I was taking the lane and looking in my mirror. I then looked real long at him at the red light with my own two eyes. Now having a wide outside lane which starts here at the light and then bike lane. I normally would line up behind him so he doesn't have to pass twice.

I always like riding on the reservation so peaceful.

My race to the job site after a brief three hours of fun.