Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekly Dispatch


Weekly to me.

Local
Re-habitat.
They are basically reclaiming a dry river bed. using a little water grow some plants and things.
Another great project of how to do things. There is a paved path and it is surreal.
Now open from 19th avenue to 24th street. Great Park love it!
Article here

Game
Game here
direct traffic and win. Easy and addictive.

The housing crisis gone wild.
Someone Googled all the vaccant houses with balloons and complete addresses.
here's a snapshot Anyone need a house? Where did all these people go?


Quote of the week
source here
Seceatary of Energy.

"Q: Is it true you don’t drive a car?
A: My wife does, but I no longer own a car. Let me just say that in most of my jobs, I mostly rode my bicycle.
Q: And now?
A: My security detail didn’t want me to be riding my bicycle or even taking the Metro. I have a security detail that drives me.
Q: How do you feel about adding carbon emissions to the air?
A: I don’t feel good about it."