Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wed, Apr 15, 2009 - 24.60 mi [Cycling]

Wed, Apr 15, 2009 - 24.60 mi [Cycling]
24.60 mi on windsor tourist. [Cycling] 30mph wind west going

15mph wind west back

tax drop off, food store
Posted from My Cycling Log


I went in a clock wise motion or eastbound. It was cold, but I was fine after chilling out. Wind going to Mesa was tiresome for it has been almost three weeks of strong winds. Not to bad with the tail wind, cross winds.
Coming home more cold and less wind only 15 mph and calm by the time I am done going west of course. I did have to extend my ride and think on my feet how to get to 56th street. I wasn't sure where the drop off, was so my route had me doing some back tracking to 56th street. Which meant riding past all the cars stopped on the street doing the same thing I was doing.
I whizzed by all the cars and then waited a few cars back. I never get to ride in traffic like this so it was a nice change of pace. Me passing every one. At one point I got to take the left lane while passing cars it was awesome.

The one postal guy stated "Come on up (to the front)." "I don't want to start an incident" I replied. "I think you already did." Laughing away.

Cars 60-90 min
bike 15 mins.

I celebrated my lazy self and got some food before heading home.