Friday, May 8, 2009

Fri, May 8, 2009 - 5.50 mi [Cycling]

Fri, May 8, 2009 - 5.50 mi [Cycling]
5.50 mi on windsor tourist. [Cycling]
Posted from My Cycling Log


So I didn't go on my big bike ride due to the heat, but I still managed to get the things I needed, only closer to home. I will postpone this trip till next week. I do need to acquire a few items. Next week I will need to wake up earlier in order to beat the heat.
The temperature was 101 yesterday and 102 today. Can we get 103 on Saturday?
The full moon was a nice touch, and the ride nice and uneventful. The route takes me down a bike Blvd., and there were lots of cars using it for some reason, even a cop car. Normally you don't have motorists using the road. The main road is on the other side of the wall which runs parallel to the bike Blvd.