Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wed, May 6, 2009 - 14.80 mi [Cycling]

Wed, May 6, 2009 - 14.80 mi [Cycling]
14.80 mi in 01:15:00 hours at 11.84 mi/h on windsor tourist. [Cycling] hot
Posted from My Cycling Log

It is getting back to the 100 degrees. I am not looking forward to this summer at all. I got spoiled last summer by vacating Phoenix. May also starts my fourth year at car free. Yea no need to go back to paying someone else hundreds of dollars a month. I can just hop on the bike.
I found what I want to do with my life, ride a bike around the world. Once I get the money I am so there. It must be liking finding the perfect women I imagine. You spend you days dreaming of the next tour. Where you will go and what you will see.
I am hoping to do this next couple of weeks for a short three day. Se how far I can get before I have to reluctantly come back.
Food will you ever stop bothering me HA.