Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tucson

I waited fours and stepped off in the dust of Tucson.
I saw a roll over with a semi due to the winds. Our bus protrayed ever gust and bellow. A low system was moving through going through the area and I was walking right into this.
A community ride was not to miss, for the fallen and injuried who could not make it. It was massive a motorcade allowed the group to stay together and run red lights. Pedestrains waited and then were told to move back.
Bussiness owners commented on how we killed thier bussiness. Motorists either stared in awe or in anger. The anchor ghost bike rode in the back of a white pick up truck. It was refreshing taking the lane on roads with bike shoulders and crappy bike shoulders. For one hour we ruled the street which forbids such activities. We defy death every day.

I rode in from downtown area on bicycle I used an M.U.P., and some well worn pedestrain bridges. If weather permits I will ride to the boneyard.