Friday, March 27, 2009

Fri, Mar 27, 2009 - 5.70 mi [Cycling]

Fri, Mar 27, 2009 - 5.70 mi [Cycling]
5.70 mi on windsor tourist. [Cycling] less windy and colder
Posted from My Cycling Log


I wanted a rest today, but that wasn't going to happen. I needed to set myself up for a long four day. Filled with college and work. So I went off to get some rent money and some food.
It was a short ride the wind was still there I hope it goes away soon. The ride was uneventful for the most part. The usual taking the lane on Scottsdale road and all which comes with it. I was able to get off the road sooner coming home. I went through the park watched some skateboarders at the park. Then hit the grocery store.
I found some specials and I made sure not to buy to much. I had hang my bread on my handle bars so I was a little over loaded, but 3 dollars for two gallons of milk is a score.
Tomorrow will be another cold ride I can feel it.