Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mon, Mar 23, 2009 - 26.30 mi [Cycling]

Mon, Mar 23, 2009 - 26.30 mi [Cycling]
26.30 mi on windsor tourist. [Cycling]
Posted from My Cycling Log

I was about a hundred miles away when I realized my class started today. I would be late by two hours. I hoped on the light rail and continued on bike from there. It was a great b-day I had which I celebrated with a friend. The ride was still windy getting to Central Phoenix. I was a little late since I had to work the previous night. We got to see the Navajo beauty pageant which was really neat.They slaughter lambs wow. We did some more learning and left for some dinner which were I found out I had class.
The light rail was not crowded but semi full. We moved at 17mph and hour. Yes I count it. It must do better than me or like the bus it is not worth it. I then sprinted down to the college.
A pretty intense ride all in all.